Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 3 months ago #13551 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
scootiebee wrote:

It got in the way at work, so he cut it.

My husband has long hair, and since he's a mechanic, he always ties it in a pony-tail for safety. However, he was using a creeper once, and managed to roll over his own hair with one of the wheels! Didn't convince him to cut it though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13559 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hair
When my uncle was in his early twenties he decided to grow his hair long because one of his sisters complained that it was so difficult to look after. He had no problems with general maintenance but, after a close call with a piece of farm equipment, he decided it was time to cut it short again . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #13562 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
My husband works at a grocery store, and for years they had a policy that your hair had to be shorter than your collar. When they changed the rule, he grew it very long, but after about 10 years of long, he couldn't take it anymore, with it in his face, and getting dusty and inky from the boxes in the storeroom. He decided to cut it, and is happier now with it short. Plus, his hair is mostly gray now, and he started to think it looked silly too long.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13572 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hair
My hair started to make dreads of itself so I have straightened it for a while and it is a great feeling making a change, no matter what it is, I find a change to be good. I can't imagine how he felt when he went from extra long to short :( must've been hard

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13573 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hair
My boy got long hair, and I'm the one who's bothered the most... he doesn't take care of it, doesn't even use conditioner (!) some times while showering (which actually is the main reason I use to join him. Really) and he doesn't comb it as much as he needs to and there's hair everywhere... in the bed, on all clothes, even mine, and pretty much everywhere...

But, I love the look of it, so I just convince him to brush it (twice a day, at least, with his hair) or do it myself when he's playing. And I'd him to cut it more, because it's getting to bad, but if he just use the conditioner (for hair, it's what it says on the bottle) everytime he showers I'm fine with it... I just don't like that he leaves so much hair everywhere...

I'm still happy with short hair :blush: Much easier and I can't get long hair anyway.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #13609 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hair
One of the common problems of having lots of hair seems to be shedding. My husband swears that if he didn't know better he'd think there was a golden retreiver in the house . . .

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds