Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 4 months ago #13155 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hair
I inherited my father's thick, curly hair but I find that if I keep it long the curls downgrade into wavy tresses. When I used to keep my hair shorter I could barely run a brush through it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13166 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Hair
I am blessed with a thick head of straight hair. Currently it is short on the sides with a bit of lenght on top so I can do the spiked dirty look. I recently started dying it black ( to much grey started to come in).

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13181 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
So much of my hair is now white naturally that dyeing it black is silly, because a week later you can see all the roots standing out. Bleaching it white actually lasts longer, since all the roots at the front are white anyway! :) Just being practical.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13461 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:Hair
Hmm I have pretty long hair that I want to let grow even longer - to the lower back is my goal for now. I like just leaving it down or braiding it to make it wavy; I also tie it back in some kind of medieval-inspired 'do.
As for guys, I have always prefered long hair - for me, if a guy has long hair (we're talking LONG, not just ear-length) and still looks masculine (and good at the same time) then he's that much more of a man :P
I like any kind of hair, really; sometimes I study it and trying to figure out how the person got it to stay that way or how they were able to do what they did. I don't mind really :)

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13507 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hair
All my ex boyfriends had long hair wich I adored and still loooooooove long hair in a guy, interesting enough my dearie is bald (shaves his head) :side:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13509 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
My husband used to have hair longer than mine, but he got sick of it, and cut it off. Now he has short hair, but I don't really care. I love his hair long, but it isn't on my head, and I don't have to deal with it. It got in the way at work, so he cut it. I am not that practical! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds