Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 4 months ago #13041 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Hair
Hey I have seen your photo on the forums with that awesome bracelet. Was that your daughter next to ya in it? Btw blond is a great choice for you it suits you well :D and I think red is great for everyone :) including I :P
But aside the beauty of it blond makes hair act strange because of the bleaching and everything :( I have always avoided it because I worried what if my hair became odd :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13056 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Ahh..After my blue dye started to fade away, the bleached parts of my hair that were more bronzed than blonde started to go green-ish in colour. :angry:

More
14 years 4 months ago #13073 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
millkins wrote:

Hey I have seen your photo on the forums with that awesome bracelet. Was that your daughter next to ya in it? Btw blond is a great choice for you it suits you well :D and I think red is great for everyone :) including I :P
But aside the beauty of it blond makes hair act strange because of the bleaching and everything :( I have always avoided it because I worried what if my hair became odd :silly:

Yes that's my daughter in the picture with the horse bracelet. For some reason I end up taking a lot of pictures of myself at the computer in the dark wearing my jammies and my cozy robe. How embarassing! I need to get some pictures of myself while I am dressed appropriately.

Yeah, my hair behaves stranger every time I get it bleached. I just had it done Thursday again, so it is even weirder now. I am thinking about giving it a rest for a while or going back to red, but then I have to worry about all the white that is naturally in my hair now!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13088 by millkins
Why don't you dye it in a color close to your natural one, it could work and your hair would rest a bit.
And don't worry about the jammies I wear them most of the time and till think that they are the most comfortable clothes in the world. :silly: :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #13132 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
If it weren't for jammies, I wouldn't have hardly any clothes at all! :) But my hair just gets weirder because it is straighter and straighter. I am not sure it will ever be properly curly again. But then again, my hair was never curly until I was about 11 years old. Strange, huh?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #13154 by millkins
I looked as curly while I was a little girl as if I came from Africa :D back then I didn't like it (I couldn't comb my hair properly.
And then it got all straightened and I looked as if I were electrified. Now I keep my balance between the two :D
If I find a pic I will definitely post it I looked hilarious. :side: Now I kinda miss it :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds