Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago #8659 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Hair
I had red hair and I have dyed black but color is not well maintained ... Now they are very dark with auburn highlights (very nice)
they are long enough and my neck is shaved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12711 by HearseDriver
Replied by HearseDriver on topic Re:Hair
When I was in my early teens and started to go through the goth phase I used to dye my hair black. It didn't last for long though as it was really difficult getting the dye through long thick hair, plus it was becoming to expensive having it done at the hair dressers. Also friends and family wanted to see my natural colour back again.
Attachments:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12713 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
Your hair is about the same colour and length as mine, although mine is very straight... I'm jealous of those waves!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12714 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Wow..I wish I had that much hair!

My hair used to be really thick, and it's naturally straight/black..I currently have it at the length posted above, but it is/was layered and has grown out a bit. Need to get it trimmed soon. :S I've lost more and more of my hair as I've grown up, due to stress and all sorts of crap..So it's horribly thin now.

:huh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12715 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Morgana wrote:

Your hair is about the same colour and length as mine, although mine is very straight... I'm jealous of those waves!

:P I have to spend hours if I want to curl my hair..And because it's long, I need someone's aid to do most of it due to the fact I'm so clumsy and my hand-eye coordination is awful despite being a piano player. :woohoo: My mother doesn't seem to mind curling my hair..For now.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12718 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hair
I don't like long hair... well, not on me at least. It's just in the way. My boy got long hair, and it gets everywhere (even when he's not here!) so if I had long bhair as well... it wouldn't work, with me beeing mad at him for leaving a hair or two at my pillow.

I thought about dying my hair black, but I got such a bright blonde (real blonde, not the redish or brown I see people call blonde at times)mhaircolour that it would be a disaster if I didn't get it back... I got friends that never had their real colour back after dying, and I like my hair ^^
And even tho it may look thick, the hair is very brittle in itself, and the reason I can't have long hair - it falls apart when reaching my shoulders. But I really fit in short hair anyway, and with the right makeup (and my long, coloured nails atm) I don't even look much as a boy! :silly: (Have I written this before? )

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds