Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago #8548 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Hair
Dear CorpseQueen,

Rats are very similair to mice, they appear to be larger versions with some noted differences such as tail carriage. But I'll let it slide this time . . .

Signed,
The Crazy Mouse Lady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8550 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Hair
I'M BALD!!!! i just shave away the parts that nature hasn't took yet...

More
14 years 5 months ago #8593 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
TricksterShade wrote:

Personally I don't think that dying hair is a nice idea... it hurts the hair so much.

I've been fine with dying my hair, which is naturally black, although - When I was experimenting with how light I could get it (I wanted parts of my hair pure white at one point), I realised I'd wreck my hair if I attempted to go for white on black. I had to bleach it two-three times just to get it to peroxide blonde and even then there were some bronze-ish tones. :huh: At least none of my hair fell out I guess - Now that I've heard horror stories about.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8622 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
Envy wrote:

I had to bleach it two-three times just to get it to peroxide blonde and even then there were some bronze-ish tones. :huh: At least none of my hair fell out I guess - Now that I've heard horror stories about.

I've bleached my fringe three times in a row but it was some sort of pale yellow. I couldn't achieve something lighter than that. And my hair did not fall off! :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8633 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
A friend of mine used to dye her curly, waist-length hair blonde. It looked beautiful on her... until the time something went wrong, and it all turned green! She had to basically shave her head at that point, and that's about when I stopped dyeing mine black.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8645 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Zenith wrote:

I've bleached my fringe three times in a row but it was some sort of pale yellow. I couldn't achieve something lighter than that. And my hair did not fall off! :laugh:

I'm wary because I knew of someone who basically had all of their hair become so brittle after bleaching, that it just snapped..And I really couldn't pull off the short-haired look if it happened to me. :huh:

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds