Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 6 months ago #8450 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
Zenith wrote:

I used a lot of semipermanent dye from stargazer (pink, magenta and purple) but was disappointed that it washes off too quickly.

I had that problem with Stargazer as well. Good ol' eBay. :dry: I came across a permamant blue dye on there. :cheer: It still fades, but at its worst, it's a lighter, more 'coral' blue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8451 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hair
When I took a picture for my pass, I had short hair (almost like now), didn't wash before, no makeup and nothing special about the clothes... the very first comment I got (from a friend of mine) was 'but you look like a boy! *looks at me* A cute boy...'

Sure, I can look like a guy with this short hair, and sometimes I feel a bit weird about going outside with high heels and deep clevage... but in the end, what the hell, I like that it's never in the way and I'm still a girl. The feel of my hair is worth looking like a boy at times.
Not to mention that I can' get long hair. I got thick hair, but not good quality. Never got my hair longer then my shoulders, no matter how good care of it I took. And when that long, it pretty much fell apart. So I'm made for short hair :silly:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #8469 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:Hair
Personally I don't think that dying hair is a nice idea... it hurts the hair so much. Though I have short hair, I think man with long hair would be more charismatic (if the man cleans and tidies his long hair regularly and carefully) ;)

More
14 years 6 months ago #8471 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
If you use a decent dye and conditioner it actually doesn't harm the hair that much. I dye my hair since I was 15 and it's still a lot more healthy than that of some of my friends who have never dyed it in their lives.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8517 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hair
I will probably never dye my hair in something long-lasting. I got a cool blonde/grey/rat-grey colour that I like. It depends on the weather as well - blonde during summer and some autumn, darker during winter. I'll probably never get it back correctly if I dye it.
Sometimes I whish I had my mothers hair... it's an awfull colour, brown-grey (like rats, she usually say)(I hope rats aren't like mice...) and she'd told me herself that if I'd had that colour, she'd cladly let me colour it. But now I don't... but in the end, I like it. It's homegrown swedish-finish blonde, unlike anything else ;)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 5 months ago #8519 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
Well, one day I'd love to start decorating and dying my hair. I could pull off some crazy hairstyles. Sadly, at the moment I'm a little more worried about getting a job and looks are everything at the moment.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds