Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
12 years 7 months ago #35223 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hair
black_magnolia wrote:

janelle hell wrote:

How cool is that, that a \"normal\" (ie: not specializing in goth/punk/alternative fashions) store should have their own brand of non-natural-colors hair dyes?!

Oh, it really does sound weird, but I also have a \"noraml\" store which has an in-house brand of cosmetics full with all kinds of gothic coloured items like dark-purple lipstick etc. :woohoo:

Oh, I've found and bought dark purple lipsticks from mainstream brands before, but I've not had much luck with unnatural colours. :blink: Most unusual I've seen was bright red/purpley-black or blue-tinted black..:(

I'll have to have a look around Superdrug..I don't usually go there. Boots is my cosmetics etc. store. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35250 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
Superdrug does seem to have some more unusual colours, but Boots has always seemed more mainstream to me than Superdrug (if only by a little). I think funky colours are just coming more into mainstream fashion, personally. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35253 by Envy
DarkFlights wrote:

Superdrug does seem to have some more unusual colours, but Boots has always seemed more mainstream to me than Superdrug (if only by a little). I think funky colours are just coming more into mainstream fashion, personally. :)

Possibly! I heard that Wilkinsons was doing blue hair dye now (own brand I seem to recall)..But I haven't had a chance to peruse their shelves yet.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35264 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
I'm always scrounging around for cheap cosmetics and stuff like that - do you have a local market near you? I often find little gems such as purple nail varnish, odd lipstick colours, etc, in some of the rummage bins in makeup stalls. It's not the best quality, obviously, but as it's so cheap and I don't wear makeup on a day-to-day basis, it suits me fine. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35282 by Envy
DarkFlights wrote:

I'm always scrounging around for cheap cosmetics and stuff like that - do you have a local market near you? I often find little gems such as purple nail varnish, odd lipstick colours, etc, in some of the rummage bins in makeup stalls. It's not the best quality, obviously, but as it's so cheap and I don't wear makeup on a day-to-day basis, it suits me fine. :)

Ahh I have very sensitive skin so I've never bought cheap cosmetics. Fear of getting swollen up skin or something. :S My mother has the same skin-type as me and has discouraged me from a young age from buying cheap cosmetics, so it's a habit that's stuck.

I did find an awesome midnight blue nail varnish in a mainstream store once..I think it was..A store like Debenhams but with a green/white stag logo? The name escapes me. Begins with F. Fen something..I think..

More
12 years 6 months ago #35656 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Hair
:angry: I 'm becoming very frustrated with my long hair. I kind of want to cut it short, maybe like a bob style or something. :blush: My boyfriend like's for me to be naked with my long hair down all the time, naughty! I probably wont cut it, because winter will be here soon, and I like my hair to be long in the winter. I guess I'll wait 'til next summer.

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds