Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
12 years 7 months ago #35177 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
Janelle that's fantastic hair!

All I used for mine was Superdrug's own brand Csomic Purple, no bleaching because I'm not going through that again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35178 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Hair
Envy: Multiple bleachings with the strongest bleach?! You must have nice, thick hair...mine would have melted! (Note: once when I was a teenager, my hair *did* melt...I had to shave my head, which is not really what I wanted to do at the time :S )

DarkFlights: Thanks :blush: I've never heard of Superdrug; is it a UK chain? (I'm in the southwestern US)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35191 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hair
janelle hell wrote:

Envy: Multiple bleachings with the strongest bleach?! You must have nice, thick hair...mine would have melted! (Note: once when I was a teenager, my hair *did* melt...I had to shave my head, which is not really what I wanted to do at the time :S )

Ahh more like horribly thick hair! My hair is very heavy. :P Difficult to put up etc..Which can be a pain on hot days. The weight of it is so much that it physically hurts to put my hair up because it really pulls on my scalp, so I'm quite limited with what I can do with my hair.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35204 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
Oops, sorry Janelle, yes Superdrug is a UK chain of pharmacies/beauty products (more beauty products than pharmacy in my local one). I use their products because they're not tested on animals and most of the main brand names are.

And that should have read \"Cosmic Purple\", I had a fumble-fingered moment.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35209 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Hair
DarkFlights wrote:

Oops, sorry Janelle, yes Superdrug is a UK chain of pharmacies/beauty products (more beauty products than pharmacy in my local one). I use their products because they're not tested on animals and most of the main brand names are.

And that should have read \"Cosmic Purple\", I had a fumble-fingered moment.

No problem...I was racking my brain trying to remember if I'd ever seen a Superdrug store & then I remembered that most of my fellow forumites aren't in the US :woohoo: How cool is that, that a \"normal\" (ie: not specializing in goth/punk/alternative fashions) store should have their own brand of non-natural-colors hair dyes?!

More
12 years 7 months ago #35216 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hair
janelle hell wrote:

How cool is that, that a \"normal\" (ie: not specializing in goth/punk/alternative fashions) store should have their own brand of non-natural-colors hair dyes?!

Oh, it really does sound weird, but I also have a \"noraml\" store which has an in-house brand of cosmetics full with all kinds of gothic coloured items like dark-purple lipstick etc. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds