Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
12 years 8 months ago #35013 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Hair
Well after a long overdue cut (it's now just above my shoulders), I have also had my hair coloured - black over the top with red underneath. I've been wanting to try this colour combo for a while now and I'm quite pleased with it.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #35018 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hair
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Well after a long overdue cut (it's now just above my shoulders), I have also had my hair coloured - black over the top with red underneath. I've been wanting to try this colour combo for a while now and I'm quite pleased with it.

Sounds nice. :) I asked my hairdresser once if they could do the same for me, but they said that on my very long hair it would be too high-maintenance dying it that way... :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35074 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Hair
I'm in the process of dyeing my hair white on one side & black on the other; I have the dye one right now :woohoo:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35077 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Hair
Oh I wish I had the guts and the time to do wierd things to my hair, but I'd have to bleach it to death to get any jazzy colours in it. I usually just go for things that alter the natural colour a bit - the purple I tried made my hair a goergeous shade of plummy brown, but they didn't have any left in the shop today, so it's probably going to wash out soon.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35081 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Hair
DarkFlights wrote:

Oh I wish I had the guts and the time to do wierd things to my hair, but I'd have to bleach it to death to get any jazzy colours in it. I usually just go for things that alter the natural colour a bit - the purple I tried made my hair a goergeous shade of plummy brown, but they didn't have any left in the shop today, so it's probably going to wash out soon.

Heh. I'm lucky; my hair's naturally blonde, so I don't have to fry it to get it to take colors. What kind of dye did you use to overlay for the plum/brown color? A friend of mine wants to do that, and I've no idea what to recommend to her to use as she too has naturally dark hair.

In other news: my hair turned out just as I wanted it to:

I'm in the process of growing it long, so I can have cartoony 80s glamrocker hair :woohoo:

More
12 years 7 months ago #35083 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hair
Wow! Awesome hair, Janelle! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds