Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
12 years 8 months ago #34660 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Hair
Thanks for the advice girls, but I think i'm not going with a perm. I know not everyone looks good with curls. I like my hair the way it is, straight. As for bleaching, I use 2 boxes of bleach, and that does it. It gets a little too light for my taste, but my boyfriend likes it, so I leave it for a while, then change, but I dont know maybe i'll stay blonde for a while. I like to wait a while cause bleach really dries out my hair, and I like to let it heal before I do anything with it. I kind of want to put some streaks of blue or pink, my boyfriend likes the way black hair looks with blue streaks.

ZOSO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34661 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Hair
Prissy wrote:

Thanks for the advice girls, but I think i'm not going with a perm. I know not everyone looks good with curls. I like my hair the way it is, straight. As for bleaching, I use 2 boxes of bleach, and that does it. It gets a little too light for my taste, but my boyfriend likes it, so I leave it for a while, then change, but I dont know maybe i'll stay blonde for a while. I like to wait a while cause bleach really dries out my hair, and I like to let it heal before I do anything with it. I kind of want to put some streaks of blue or pink, my boyfriend likes the way black hair looks with blue streaks.

^.^ Oh I love black and blue..My hair was black and blue for a long while. Thinking of going all the way and just going fully dark blue once I get into uni..

More
12 years 8 months ago #34720 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Replied by iHauntTheSepulchre on topic Re: Hair
Finally booked in an appointment to have my hair cut and dyed...going red and black this time...should be good.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 8 months ago #34783 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Hair
I had long hair but I had to cut 'em last March 'cause of a bad bad anemia.

Actually they are quite short. :S

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein

More
12 years 8 months ago #34791 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Hair
Has anyone ever tried Manic Panic hair dye? The temporary ones to be more specific. I'm think of adding some purple streaks to my hair but I'm not too sure how flattering it would be so that's why I only want something temporary. Any other ideas for good temporary hair dye?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #34792 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Hair
firensia wrote:

Has anyone ever tried Manic Panic hair dye? The temporary ones to be more specific. I'm think of adding some purple streaks to my hair but I'm not too sure how flattering it would be so that's why I only want something temporary. Any other ideas for good temporary hair dye?

Never tried Manic Panic, but I hear they are like the best on the market for temporary hair dye.
I also heard \"Directions\" was a good temporary hair dye.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds