Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 6 months ago #8265 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
Now that you mention it I did always hate the hair cuts my family gave me when I was little. That stupid Star Trek Spock haircut. I'm so glad I decided to grow it out. My grandparents are still trying desperately to make me get rid of my piercings and cut my hair and shave. I swear, I'm so tired of it.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8295 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
My mom cut my hair short when I was about 7 or 8, and it was a bad thing. I was still shaped like a stick figure then, and everyone thought I was a boy. Ugh. Not that I would have minded, but as a little kid I was dependent on my mom to buy my clothes, and she and I have NEVER agreed on anything remotely about clothes. So I ended up looking like a boy.

My little girl has a short hair cut (her choice now), but it is a chin-length bob, and she dresses like a girl (or at least with more good sense, since I buy her clothes! You never saw a 9-year-old with more black clothes! ;)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #8302 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
There was this little boy in my school, I guess he was 10 or 11, whose parents let his hair grow down to the end of his back. So awesome! If I had a boy and he wanted long hair I'd be so happy! :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Zenith.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8343 by Vampyress
Replied by Vampyress on topic Re:Hair
Currently my hair is fire red, burgundy, midnight blue, deep purple, and a kinda aqua color. The funny thing is I only used 2 different dyes...my hair is all sorts of different shades from my many forays into the coloring world...

Turquoise and purple
Red and black
Purple and Black
Added a Red Wine shade over faded black with brownish streaks from attempted black-removal
Current hair on the day it was done...faded to the multi-colored deal I have now

More
14 years 6 months ago #8344 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Hair
Here is what my hair looks like as of Sunday and will be redyed by Saturday!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago #8350 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
Vampyress wrote:

Currently my hair is fire red, burgundy, midnight blue, deep purple, and a kinda aqua color. The funny thing is I only used 2 different dyes...my hair is all sorts of different shades from my many forays into the coloring world...
[/quote

I love those colors, Vampyress. What dye did you use?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds