Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
13 years 9 months ago #23471 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Hair
Hello world

I dye mine! black sometimes blue black, can't let it go sandy brown ever again hahaha, i keep it long sometimes have it out, kidna metal head style but i'm no metal head.

I goggle up and hair out for affect sometimes :D

Oh trims when it gets to long and annoys me hahaha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23472 by helapj
Replied by helapj on topic Re:Hair
Hallo:)
I have a little problem with ... hair. In a few months I am going to be married. We both are going to wear gothic clothes for the ceremony so obviously I want to have gothic hair style as well. I have long, blond and curly hair and have no idea what to do with theme? Does anybody have some idea? Please help...
Helena

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23476 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
black_magnolia... I know what you mean! My hair is past my waist as well, which is a bit ridiculous, especially in this weather. I keep meaning to get it cut, but just never seem to get around to it...

helapj... congratulations! Do you have a regular hair sylist that you go to? If so, maybe she could help you come up with a theme or style. Otherwise, you could search around online and see if you can find some styles you like. There is a thread on this forum (in the Gothic, Culture and Mysticism section) about people's favourite gothic models, and I believe there are some links there to the models' own websites. That might be a good place to start, at least. Good luck!
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23492 by helapj
Replied by helapj on topic Re:Hair
Well it's looks like ur hair are longer then mine, but it is not lenght that I am worried about but this that they curly... It is difficult to straighten them :angry: About thoselink- do u know one maybe? I kind of such the web for it but I didn't find much. most of the time pics are repeating on different web sides. Maybe I should just trust a hair stylist but I usually do everything with my hair alone. :)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23493 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Hair
If it's a difficult job and it's for your wedding then I'd say going to a good stylist is the best course of action.

Nothing against your skills of course but if it's a difficult job for you, I wouldn't risk it.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23496 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
OK, I'm going to try to make a link to the thread I was referring to... and hopefully not break the entire internet in the process!

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...model-or-models.html

If that worked, then you can check the posts there for a couple of websites. I'm not really familiar with any of the names though, so I don't know if there are a lot of duplicates or not.

I know it's possible to straighten your hair, but I think it can go wrong pretty easily if you don't know what you're doing (mine is naturally very straight, so it's not something I've ever tried). You say you're getting married in a few months, so now might be a good time to try a few different hair stylists, and see if you can find someone you like who will work with your ideas. Check with friends or family for recommendations, or maybe ask someone else who's involved in your wedding planning. That is, if you're planning a big wedding and are working with a caterer, photographer, etc. They may have some connections for you.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds