Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
13 years 9 months ago #23213 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
I don't know if you have the same brands there, but Neutrogena makes a good hair mask, but called a \"deep conditioner\" or something like that, but it works very well, leaves your hair very soft. Also, Garnier makes one called \"3 minute\" or something like that. I have it...hang on...\"3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment\". It comes in a tube, but you leave it on for a few minutes, and it helps my hair a lot. I still get split ends, but not as many.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23217 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
scootiebee wrote:

I don't know if you have the same brands there, but Neutrogena makes a good hair mask, but called a \"deep conditioner\" or something like that, but it works very well, leaves your hair very soft. Also, Garnier makes one called \"3 minute\" or something like that. I have it...hang on...\"3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment\". It comes in a tube, but you leave it on for a few minutes, and it helps my hair a lot. I still get split ends, but not as many.

Ooh thank you! ^.^ We do have those two brands here - Taken a note of the product names.

Was horrified this morning when I looked in the mirror (and no, it wasn't due to seeing my face, in case there are any smartarses out there). I think I have split ends on the tips of the hairs on my fringe. My fringe does need cutting, but I don't want to have to have it forever short due to having to trim off the split ends all the time! I prefer it short but I like the choice too.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23395 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Hair
I like hair long and straight.

:laugh: :) ;) :woohoo:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23449 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
^.^ Just had mine cut and dyed blue again..Not completely blue, but I'm 75% the way to all-blue hair anyway! I've had blue highlights done so much that hardly any of my original colour is visible anymore. :woohoo: It's great.

Got my fringe back too - I can't wait to dress up for formal dinners. *Squee*

More
13 years 9 months ago #23457 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
Glad the dye-job turned out well for you, Envy. I seem to remember you were a bit nervous about getting it done...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23466 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
I got my hair cut a couple of days ago. Nothing special, just a lot of layers so that I have less hair and can bear the heat better. Hair to the bottom of your back isn't really practical with this heat. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds