Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 6 months ago #8141 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
My husband used to have long hair, half way down his back, but as he got older, it kind of looked odd, like he was trying to look younger with the long hair, so he cut it short. His hair is dark, almost black, but now half white too.

My hair is longish and curly, naturally light red, but it has been everything from black to pink to green. It is now blonde (see picture), but naturally is turning white, so I am trying to go for that. My grandmother's hair was snow white by the time she was a little older than me, so I figure I will go with it.

I prefer my own hair long, because shorter makes me look like an electrocuted poodle. But longer it turns wavy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8144 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
Mine used to be short too. I only started growing it out for the past 3-4 years cutting it a little here and there. I get everything underneath nearly shaved and the rest is layered. Color is a really 'iffy' issue with me. I'm in the process of getting a job. If I can get a job where they don't care about what I look like then I think I might do something else with my hair. Not sure yet. But before my hair made it to my lower neck it was always curly. It looked like I had an afro. I do have a pic of that time....*sigh*
But now it stays pretty straight. And don't worry about feeding my ego. I'm not entirely sure I have one.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8209 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
My hair was really short when I was a kid, and I hated it! My mom wouldn't let me grow it out until I could wash it by myself, about age 8 or so, if I remember correctly. Now it's down to my waist, totally straight and very thick, moreso in the summer when it's humid. It's medium brown (boring!), and I used to dye it black, but it was getting really fried so I stopped doing that. It's pretty healthy now, and I think it's because I don't do anything to it. I wash it, and that's it... no conditioner, hairspray, blow dryer, etc. I either leave it loose, or put some braids in it to keep it out of my face. I've got quite a few grays now too, but I like them.

I really like long hair on guys, if they take care of it properly. My husband's hair is about to his shoulder-blades, and that's as short as it's been for quite a while.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8214 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
My hair is very healthy too. I don't die it..yet, don't dry it, and I only use regular shampoo to wash it. I don't even use gels or sprays. It's very thick but not too strong. I lose a lot of hair...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8234 by Wolfgirl90
Replied by Wolfgirl90 on topic Re:Hair
I keep my hair relatively short, shorter than how most girls have their hair. I am pretty active, so I want a simple hairstyle that I can manage really quickly.

I was growing it out, but between soccer and ROTC, I decided to cut it short. For ROTC, I didn't have to cut my hair (no girl really has to unless its crazy long). But since my male friends were getting their hair cut short, I decided \"Well, since its short anyway, let's make it a little shorter.\" :)

More
14 years 6 months ago #8248 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
My parents also cut y hair short until I was like...11 I guess and I hated that. Maybe that's why now I love to have it so long and it doesn't really get in my way, only if it's loose and it's a windy day! Somebody told me that my head looks like it were on fire when my hair is all messed u from the wind :laugh: I don't blow dry it either, but I use a hell lot of conditioner, which makes it softer and easily to brush.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds