Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 2 months ago #16820 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
scootiebee wrote:

Yes, we used the shampoo for lice, but just to be on the safe side, I tried the olive oil too. The shampoo does smell horrible. you would think since it is made of flowers that it would smell nice (pyrethrin comes from mums), but it smells toxic and horrible. I would rather smell like salad!

I never used the shampoo. When I had them, my father cut my hair short and then manually combed everything out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16832 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Hair
Has anyone seen the graverobber's hair from the movie Repo: The Genetic Opera? I'm really interested in getting my hair to look like his. Any suggestions?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #19933 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Hair
I used to have brown hair, but I though it's time to bring on some changes. So it's something between orange and red now, not too different from my old color :D But I like it.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20211 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
Kelaiah_ wrote:

I used to have brown hair, but I though it's time to bring on some changes. So it's something between orange and red now, not too different from my old color :D But I like it.

Between orange and red, but not too different from your old colour? WTF? I really have to see you soon! :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20215 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Hair
black_magnolia wrote:

Between orange and red, but not too different from your old colour? WTF? I really have to see you soon! :P

Haha, yeah, I know it sounds weird, but... You'll see me in two days :p

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 1 week ago #20236 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
My hair is back to ruby red. I like it best this way, but I keep forgetting to take a picture during daylight to change my profile picture.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds