Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
14 years 5 months ago #8131 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Hair
Zenith wrote:

... actually I think girls look way better with long hair...

You'd call me not attractive?! Then you're one of a kind... :cheer:

When I was a little girl without a personality I had it long and straight and did nothing with it. Then I started to actually care... and it's been shorter every since. Right now it's about 2cm, half a finger or so. 2/3 of a finger maybe... and I love it. Had a 'kinda' long fringe before, partly over my eye and shorter on the other side, but got tired of the weight of my hair and cut it down. Well, I noticed afterwards how much it weight and everything... sure, look a bit werid in the mirror, but I'll get used to it (haven't had this short hair for maybe 2 years!)
Thoughts about dying my hair, but never did. Natural (finish) blonde is rare I've heard... but then again, I got a whole bunch of cuisins that have blonde hair to the brink of self-luminous... then again, I've seen whole gatherings of children with the same kind of hair. But then again, I live in Sweden... :P

I kinda like long hair. My boy got long hair and he'd just dare cut it short... and it's a fun irony in it as well :silly:
But in the end, for me, it's the personality that counts more then anything...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8132 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
CorpseQueen wrote:

When I was a little girl without a personality I had it long and straight and did nothing with it. Then I started to actually care... and it's been shorter every since.

:dry: Interesting..When I was a little girl, I had my hair short all of the time..And then one day (the night before school photo day), my father decided it was too long and cut it shorter himself. It turned out horrendous and I was laughed at for a while - Hence never having my hair short again since that day! :angry:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8133 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
@ Zenith: No problem. :) Turns out it's a popular topic. :silly:

I had short hair till I was 15. I mean really short, like an inch. I got sick of it, so I let it grow long.
My natural color is a light chestnut with natural sun induced blond streaks.
The big problem with my hair when it was short was that I needed tons of hair gel to tame it; it would always stick out in a weird way. Oh, and the comments thrown my way that I looked like a boy didn't really help. :S
I have it now long almost till the end of my back, dyed black. From time to time I put some red streaks in it, but that mostly depends on the money and time on hand. I end up being half the day at my hairdresser's when we dye and put streaks in it. Don't have the nerve to dye it myself or to let a friend dye it. Had once a friend do it - utter fiasco.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8134 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Hair
i generally don't do anything with my hair , as i tend to leave it just as it is . i had some problem wih dye but i sorted it out with loreal feria :P:D...it is so hard to maintain red color..:(
as in men , i love men with long hair ...they look far better with long than short hair..

More
14 years 5 months ago #8135 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Hair
@ CorpseQueen: I never said that girls with short hair look bad. I only think that long hair is more lovely. Sure, I've seen girls with shaven heads that still looked awesome.
@ Morphea: keeping red hair may be difficult at first. I've had it red for some years now and if I'd de it black it would just wash away and become red again. It's all about perserverance and resistant hair, really!

I've just had a dreadlock made into my hair today at school (it was a boring class) and I adore it but would not have all my hair into dreadlocks. It's painful!!!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8137 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Hair
I've been wanting to dye my hair for ages now but never gotten round to it. I think I'll start with red, blue or purple highlights and see where to go from there. My hair is quite dark and so would need bleach first, so there seems to be a lot of work involved.

On men, long hair is nice, but I find personality to be more important than looks.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds