Show Navigation Menu

Hair

More
13 years 10 months ago #23213 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Hair
I don't know if you have the same brands there, but Neutrogena makes a good hair mask, but called a \"deep conditioner\" or something like that, but it works very well, leaves your hair very soft. Also, Garnier makes one called \"3 minute\" or something like that. I have it...hang on...\"3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment\". It comes in a tube, but you leave it on for a few minutes, and it helps my hair a lot. I still get split ends, but not as many.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #23217 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
scootiebee wrote:

I don't know if you have the same brands there, but Neutrogena makes a good hair mask, but called a \"deep conditioner\" or something like that, but it works very well, leaves your hair very soft. Also, Garnier makes one called \"3 minute\" or something like that. I have it...hang on...\"3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment\". It comes in a tube, but you leave it on for a few minutes, and it helps my hair a lot. I still get split ends, but not as many.

Ooh thank you! ^.^ We do have those two brands here - Taken a note of the product names.

Was horrified this morning when I looked in the mirror (and no, it wasn't due to seeing my face, in case there are any smartarses out there). I think I have split ends on the tips of the hairs on my fringe. My fringe does need cutting, but I don't want to have to have it forever short due to having to trim off the split ends all the time! I prefer it short but I like the choice too.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23395 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Hair
I like hair long and straight.

:laugh: :) ;) :woohoo:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23449 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Hair
^.^ Just had mine cut and dyed blue again..Not completely blue, but I'm 75% the way to all-blue hair anyway! I've had blue highlights done so much that hardly any of my original colour is visible anymore. :woohoo: It's great.

Got my fringe back too - I can't wait to dress up for formal dinners. *Squee*

More
13 years 9 months ago #23457 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Hair
Glad the dye-job turned out well for you, Envy. I seem to remember you were a bit nervous about getting it done...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23466 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Hair
I got my hair cut a couple of days ago. Nothing special, just a lot of layers so that I have less hair and can bear the heat better. Hair to the bottom of your back isn't really practical with this heat. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds