Show Navigation Menu

Bizzare Things

More
14 years 6 months ago #7823 by anastasia13
Bizzare Things was created by anastasia13
Not too creative, but I was wondering about all the countries in here, we have specific soda pop, or foods, treats, that no other country has.

America can't say much, McDonalds is everywhere and so is other fast food franchises...but I wonder about everyone else. Brother T, how is Belgium? and others in Sweden and Croatia....are there candies and drinks that no one else has, but only you?

I like rice candy from Japan and love Pocky...imported candies. I want to try other things, opening up my mind to different things is so much fun and you learn what your illergic too in a hurry too (me and wasabi peas...not a good idea).

Maybe America only has Rice Krispy Treats and no other country has that? I don't know, fill me in Brothers and Sisters of AlGoth.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7835 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Bizzare Things
We have local brands of coke that taste like hell compared to coca cola or pepsi :lol: And they're so uber cheap. Cigarettes and chewing gum are much more cheaper here. I know people who live in France or other more civilized countries that buy 20 packs of cigs from here to take to their country because they do save a lot of money :cheer:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #7846 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Bizzare Things
Here we take a drink called \"chicha\"
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Nox Aeterna.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7847 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Bizzare Things
In my country we eat something called \"patacón\" do you know? is a green plantain fried sliced, is very popular here

More
14 years 6 months ago #7853 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Bizzare Things
We have local dishes and we have some food that only we have, but can't really come up with a name for any. It's the same with every country. Everyone has some stuff that only they have.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7855 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Bizzare Things
Well, I know America is the only country that has Baconnaise. It's bacon flavored mayonnaise.
Also, During online chats I've found out that not too many other major countries have Reese's peanut butter cups.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds