Show Navigation Menu

Dating

More
14 years 4 months ago #11418 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Dating
necie1286 wrote:

i was almost datinmg a guy. but turns out he was a jerk and didn't talk to me anymore. i found out from a freind why. he told her he was \"too busy\". it hurt so much. i wish he had been guy enough to get on and tell me he didn't want to be with me and all.

Oh hey, I've been dumped by text twice and 'through a friend' once. The 'friend' of my ex also told me he had been cheating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11435 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Dating
Oh, dumped by text. How awful. I am glad I got married before text messaging was popularized.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11524 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Dating
My brother was watching 'I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here' this Winter and some awful woman dumped her boyfriend on live TV.

Sometimes I do wish I lived in a different age. I feel out of place - I don't even have an iPod or things like that..I prefer my 'old' CD player or MP3. Something about touch-sensitive technology puts me off - It can be so unreliable. A friend of mine was just browsing her touch-sensitive phone and managed to accidentally send blank texts and call someone in a matter of seconds.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11528 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dating
I've been booted by a friend before. It was stupid and I was glad that it happened because the girl was right across the street. She could have come over and tell me herself. Thus why I cannot stand women my age and younger. Immaturity is a huge turn off.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11648 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Dating

Thus why I cannot stand women my age and younger. Immaturity is a huge turn off.

I agree about the immaturity, but it doesn't have to do much with age, I had a guy a few years older who still proved to be an idiot, we broke up over the phone, I mean he did with me, and actually I am now glad he did, I was soooo bad with breakups, really wanted to do something stupid just so I could have an excuse to say something other than you are not the one for me :S

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 4 months ago #11660 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Dating
Dating? ... the word comes right date?

We are ... The 31/12/2009

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds