Show Navigation Menu

Dating

More
14 years 4 months ago #10875 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dating
I'm getting worried about a friend of mine. We had an agreement that even though we were sexually involved, we wouldn't let love get in the way of our friendship. Just yesterday she said that she loved me. I froze instantly. I don't believe in any form of love but unconditional. As far as I'm concerned, there is no other form than that. Thus, why I love my kittens so much. They love me unconditionally. That's the truest relationship I could ever ask for. No person in the world could love me the way they do. They don't complain about going out late. They don't care if I get other cats. They don't care if I punish them for being bad. They don't care if I'm rich or poor, so long as they get fed and have a place to poop. They make me smile everyday no matter what mood I'm in and I'm always willing to cuddle up to them in the bed at night. If you ask me, nothing is better.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10894 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Dating
SkieShauphen wrote:

I'm getting worried about a friend of mine. We had an agreement that even though we were sexually involved, we wouldn't let love get in the way of our friendship. Just yesterday she said that she loved me. I froze instantly.

I'd be wary there - I was in something similar with a best friend of mine a while back.

A wise friend of mine agreed that once one declares they have deeper feelings, it's no longer just a 'crush'..And when something like love is declared, the result swings one way or the other, you either feel the same way and see something there or you don't..And if you don't, that's a friendship that won't be the same again. :huh: In most cases anyway.

Wish you all the best in resolving it anyway - I resorted to stopping everything with my best friend and backing off a little..Outlining what can and can't happen (I presumed sooner was better)..He accepted it, but I know his feelings remain. We can still talk, I guess, but as I knew, things wouldn't quite be the same.

I do hate knowing that he has to hold himself back.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11172 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dating
Never really been on a date. Well, not in my present state at least. Not sure I want to either. Just you two, trying to talk, hang out... Maybe with some it could work out, with someone who like to play as much as me (play as in kinda flirting, teasing, joking and so on) and if there was someone like that, maybe we could have a great time. Else, I think I'd prefer friends...

And I got my boy. Like him. Maybe someone I'll be open and trying to find someone to play with, but not now. Well, not seriously anyway (but do I really want that anyway...). And that's why I got my boy :silly: Makes life so much easier...

About paying, not sure what I think. I don't like to spend money, but I don't want him to take for granted that I wont pay. I'll pay my share. I plan on it. Tho the currency might be in other ways then money... but I don't want him to take that for granted.
I don't really like surprizes. I want to plan things, to know what's happening. I'm not planning every second of my life for the comming 10 years, but I want to have a idea of what will happen for the rest of the week. My boy can't take me for a trip to Spain just like that... wont allow it. Need to know at least a few weeks before... (because I'd rather do something else anyway)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #11193 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Dating
I dont like \"date\"! It is too \"prepared\"...

More
14 years 4 months ago #11203 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dating
I hate when people get the idea of 'dating' confused. Many people use the word dating to refer to being in a set relationship with someone. That would be called 'seeing someone'. DATING, means that you are going out on dates with people. There is a difference.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11407 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Dating
i was almost datinmg a guy. but turns out he was a jerk and didn't talk to me anymore. i found out from a freind why. he told her he was \"too busy\". it hurt so much. i wish he had been guy enough to get on and tell me he didn't want to be with me and all.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds