Show Navigation Menu

Dating

More
14 years 6 months ago #7790 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Dating
SkieShauphen wrote:

Cool, cool and I trust you on that. For some reason I see food and some sort of amusement area as a great date. I just wish I had the resources for MY kind of dates. I just love being that guy that sweeps women off of their feet for a date and regardless of what happens after the date I will still not love them or go steady with them. Just one good night of fun leaving her gasping for air as her heart is taken aback and then I'm gone. Woosh lolz.

Girls: Do you like the guy to lead you on the date or do you like to add your own preferences? Or maybe do you just like to be surprised?

All of that plus they love a kinky fella :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7800 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Dating
Surprises are usually good but I do like to have some input. Especially if I didn't know the guy very well, I'd want to have an idea of what was going on before jumping in. As for the whole money aspect, I've pretty much always payed my own way.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7813 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Dating
I am Belgian and in my country It is not the way we play...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7814 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Dating
i'm up for anything, but a great date is to experience the unexpected, a kiss that you would never forget or up all night talking at a diner and forget the time.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7837 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Dating
I love surprizes!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7862 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Dating
Lolz, I like to surprise the lucky girl as well.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds