Show Navigation Menu

wierdest thing you were ever scared of

More
14 years 5 months ago #7971 by morphea3107
i was absolutely horrified by my dreams , cause when i was a child , i had horrible nightmares every single night ....they went away with age but still ...
other than that , i was completely scared of birds...all kinds , from chickens to sparrow and even parrots or canaries....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8383 by StephenG
santa claus......ewww

More
14 years 5 months ago #8386 by StephenG
doubt most of you kids will remeber this one: there was a scene in CREEPSHOW of a decrepid skeleton outside a window with a plant swaying in the breeze. well, i have a similar plant outside a window here...so i when i was a kid, i was always afraid of my window and what i might find lurking in the bushes

More
14 years 5 months ago #8391 by SkieShauphen
These damn alien movies...when I was little I could have sworn I had an encounter with aliens or ghosts or something. All I really remember were the big red and white eyes...ever since then I've freaked out about things coming in my window and taking me. There's a reason I'm paranoid.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8415 by Zenith
I can totally relate to that, Skie. I was afraid to fall asleep at some point (as a child) for fear I would wake up in an alien space ship :lol: Too much tv is harmful!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 5 months ago #8948 by anastasia13
hate clowns...with a passion

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds