Show Navigation Menu

wierdest thing you were ever scared of

More
14 years 6 months ago #7595 by vampirelycanthrope13
What's the wierdest thing you were ever scared of?

My mates were laughing at me the other day as i explained how terrified i was of R2D2 and the ewoks when i was a kid after first seeing star wars! Even i don't understand that fear now :unsure:
Also, when i was very young i was scared of the clangers! I don't quite get that either, because they're cute and friendly, but at the time i was terrified :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7599 by trykster
i was always afraid of dolls. i used to watch Goosebumps im sure you've heard of it. and there was this one episode about a doll that talked. that freaked me out, took alot of talking to mommy and plenty of cereal to fix that :S i was also afraid of garden gnomes. like REALLY afraid. i was always planning on how to close my window permanently cuz my friend told me that gnomes look for open windows to climb in and abduct me! from gnomes i jumped to abducting aliens! i was HORRIFIED of the Greys :S :S and to be honest i still am sometimes. i read alot about it and those little bastards are freaky as hell!!!

that's me HURRAY!

More
14 years 6 months ago #7600 by trykster
i was always afraid of dolls. i used to watch Goosebumps im sure you've heard of it. and there was this one episode about a doll that talked. that freaked me out, took alot of talking to mommy and plenty of cereal to fix that :S i was also afraid of garden gnomes. like REALLY afraid. i was always planning on how to close my window permanently cuz my friend told me that gnomes look for open windows to climb in and abduct me! from gnomes i jumped to abducting aliens! i was HORRIFIED of the Greys :S :S and to be honest i still am sometimes. i read alot about it and those little bastards are freaky as hell!!!

that's me HURRAY!

More
14 years 6 months ago #7602 by CorpseQueen
Not sure of scared, but I got a real good imagination and lots of empathy, so if I get a thought, how absurd it may be, my mind will try to make it as real as possible. Like: 'What if the barber cuts into my skull, or my ear, or something else...?' And I will sit there, feeling more then a little unpleasant, because I can see it all in front of me, how the blood will pour and how they will call the ambulanse as I pass out of bloodloss.

The worst was when we had to see a movie in school about female genital mutilation, and they described in detail how it was done... that feeling lastes for weeks.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #7629 by SkieShauphen
Prolly basements.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7641 by Aftermidnight
I was terrified of Marley and Marley in the Muppet's Christmas Carol! When they start singing their song and the chains and everything float in the air! I used to hide behind the door :blush: oh as a young child, I should clarify...

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds