Show Navigation Menu

Mobile Phones

More
13 years 10 months ago #21309 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:GSM (mobile?)
SkieShauphen wrote:

For you texters...do you prefer the phones with a keyboard or do you find the original 9 buttons with multiple letters a better typing pad?

I prefer the 9 button pads, it's easier to hit the buttons there then on those tiny keyboards.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21341 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:GSM (mobile?)
I can't stand text-talk either. It is so lazy and unprofessional. And Firefox also corrects my spelling in these boards. But I don't make a lot of spelling errors. I was a professional typist for many years, so I am a stickler for proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. My job depended on it, so I got very good at being accurate. I know that not everyone is that much of a pain in the butt, but I try to do my best. I don't mind genuine mistakes, but I hate all the shortcut speech. Just say what you mean! Grrrr. I am trying to make Lucy do that, as well, but all her friends send her the text-talk messages. She can't help some of it. Ugly thing, peer pressure! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21362 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:GSM (mobile?)
black_magnolia, thanks for the tip about Opera. I've heard of Firefox, but never that one, so I might check those out.

scootiebee, I know what you mean about work. I'm an editor, so I basically get paid to pick out other people's mistakes. So it really bugs me if I make mistakes in anything that I write!

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds