Show Navigation Menu

Do you talk to yourself?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7004 by CorpseQueen
I actually don't like to talk to myself like that. Like I'm someone else, or whatever you might call it. I just don't like it. But talking to others, even tho they're not nearby and might never hear of this conversation, I do pretty much and don't find it wrong. I can even talk about me talking like that... which might be a bit ironic.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7015 by SkieShauphen
Actually...I do talk to myself...a lot. But I'm aware enough that I only do it when I'm alone. Especially when I'm angry. When I get pissed I go into a room alone and basically have an argument with myself. Since the doctors say I have no problems mentally I've assumed that I've been talking to my 'other' self. My 'other' self just started off as a novel idea I want to write about in a book, but as the years passed he became more and more real. Now I can have full conversations with him. He's much smarter, much more talented, and much calmer than me. Whenever I have an issue to deal with I turn to him and he pushes me through it. It's weird really but it doesn't hurt anyone. Doesn't hurt me, and there's only a couple of people I've told personally. But it's not just when I have trouble. Just last night I was talking to him to see what I should do next to decorate my room. He said I should add a few more posters and get some shelves for my glass case and put some of my magickal stuff in there such as tarot cards. Yeah, I know, I'm weird but the psychologist says that there is nothing wrong with me. I visited him the month after I turned 18. I payed $50 just to hear him say that I'm mentally stable. Thanks a lot asshole.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7025 by StephenG
Constantly! any topic or time,even around other people...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7035 by morphea3107
yeah ...psychiatrists and doctors per general take a lot of money for nothing... ...it's not fair

More
14 years 6 months ago #7044 by cemwerewolf
Gods yes! I talk to myself all the time. I have trouble with my mind being . . . too full would be the best way to put it I guess. It all turns into a jumble and I can't focus or make sense of things. So I talk it out. I do it a lot when I'm multitasking at work and I think I'm beginning to freak my coworkers out . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7045 by SkieShauphen
Holy crap I'm so glad I'm not alone. I always knew it was weird, but it works. There's a reason I'm so calm and collective. lolz

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds