Show Navigation Menu

Do you talk to yourself?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7167 by Forlorn_Doll
:blush: Glad I'm not the only one...I talk to myself a lot. Mainly because not many my age really care to speak to me as they have different interests etc.

Used to sing a lot to myself too - Always when I was on my own of course. (Didn't want to risk bursting eardrums) :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7178 by morphea3107
we all think that we sing awful, but sometimes , if we really listen to our own voice , we find that it's really really ok :D:P

More
14 years 6 months ago #7179 by CorpseQueen
I sing to myself if I'm alone, especially if there's music on. Can't sing all songs, sure, but a few of them (even fewer if you think about being able to breath and all that).

I've realized I got a deep voice... A friend of mine really want to hear me sing, as he believe it could be something spceial, but been too shy so far. Maybe with a lot of other friends around... and sure, my voice is something not ordinary, but not gonna do much else then sing to myself, even if there was a possibility. I wanna write :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #7183 by Forlorn_Doll
Ooh..

Personally I'm a really art-sy person as well..But I'm shy too (like most) :) Things like writing poetry, composing music, drawing things that come to mind...It's what I love, but I never dare to show people in case of...Er..Criticism, I guess.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7265 by CorpseQueen
I don't wanna show my things because I don't trust people. What if they steal an idea? What if they steal my text! What if they... give it away... to someone else, and they'll steal it... and so on...

Maybe that's what trust's all about... :huh:

But still, I need the critics to evolve, but if someone says something like \"I don't like it, it's bad\" then I just say \"well, fuck you, I like it\". Contructive critisism! That's the thing.

And back to subject... I believe I keep large conversations with 'me' most of the time alone. Not really with me, but all the other people of my chosing... I get a situation out of real life, and explain everything to them I can't explain in real. A great way to handle feelings as well - never get angry, because I always turn into myself and see how I toss things, how I scream at those responsible and even more extreme situations. Doesn't work with closeness tho... not always.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #8197 by Nox Aeterna
I believe that all people do. I personally talk to myself when I'm cranky, cursing everyone :S

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds