Show Navigation Menu

Do you talk to yourself?

More
14 years 6 months ago #7052 by anastasia13
In my sleep I talk too much, my exfiancee had taped me one night he was still awake. He asked me all sorts of stuff and I answered him totally honestly...I would have told him everything the same when I was awake too, but he didn't think so til he tried it. So much for thinking I would lie in my sleep and while I was awake LOL!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7059 by Thurysaz
I am someone who talks so much, I sometimes think out loud ... :P

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7066 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Do you talk to yourself?
My boyfriend talks in his sleep too, but he says senseless things. One morning I got up before him and I was smoking my morning cigarette when I heard him say : \"why are all the cars green?\" He kept o balbbering about green objects until I asked him a question, afterward he became silent. :lol: I rarely talk in my sleep, I was told that last time I did I talked about garlic sauce :huh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #7074 by TricksterShade
well sometimes we may reveal our true sides when we talk to ourselves (sounds weird) :ohmy:

More
14 years 6 months ago #7089 by SkieShauphen
I don't talk in my sleep, just snore.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7122 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Do you talk to yourself?
No, never B)

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds