Show Navigation Menu

White Lies

More
14 years 6 months ago #6955 by TricksterShade
Replied by TricksterShade on topic Re:no more lies...
whether to tell a white lie depends on how you think. Although you don't want to hurt anybody, if you would be hauted after you tell one, or if you would regret, then don't do it. If you regret, then what's the point of telling a lie since you would confess afterwards. You tell it, and let it be, unless you are very very guity, just don't confess and let the time wash everything away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6987 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:no more lies...
i agree with you :d

More
14 years 6 months ago #6994 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:no more lies...
You do have a point there, TricksterShade. Yet I believe that the truth will sooner or later come out. Well, I;m not saying it's a rule, but I'm the kind of person that lies but eventually tells the truth if I know the person I will tell it to will not be hurt anymorre. My mom has got used to hearing: \"Hey Mom, remember when I told you... I was in fact...\" :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds