Show Navigation Menu

White Lies

More
14 years 6 months ago #6830 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:no more lies...
I think you did do a bad thing lying about where you were going, and what you were doing, however it is too late to worry about that now.

Lying is simply just a part of life, we'll all lie about something to spare someone's feelings at times, because we care about them, although it is worse when the other person finds out, we're more concerned with the present, rather than future consequences.

I do lie to my parents at times, mainly because I feel I can't really talk to them about things, it doesn't really bother me, though I've probably grown used to lying to some people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6832 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:no more lies...
Kuroboshi wrote:

I think you did do a bad thing lying about where you were going, and what you were doing, however it is too late to worry about that now.

I do lie to my parents at times, mainly because I feel I can't really talk to them about things, it doesn't really bother me, though I've probably grown used to lying to some people.

Well, it really makes no difference what kind of lies you tell or what they try to hide, it's still untruthful, so what makes you think not telling them where you are is bad yet not talking to them about subjects you feel they don't understand is ok? To me it sounds all the same. It's a good thing though that you have grown used to it. I have too, but still I feel bad. I have utopian visions of my parents completely understanding me and maybe that's why I'm not comfortable with lying :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6847 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:no more lies...
a lie is a lie no matter what ....
i don't want to sound like a hyprocrite because i do lie ...everyone lies at some point , the thing is not to weave a web from which you cannot escape...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6850 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:no more lies...
Well, it's the fact that lying to them about a subject that is bothering me is a world of difference from lying about where you are going, when it is possible an accident can happen.

It's completely different.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6854 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:no more lies...
i agree , lies differ , but there are still lies

More
14 years 6 months ago #6948 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:no more lies...
I agree with you, Morphea: a lie is still a lie.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds