Show Navigation Menu

Halloween Traditions

More
14 years 6 months ago #6544 by SkieShauphen
That sounds fun. I'd like to do the same thing. Back in Arkansas (U.S.) there was a group of old ladies and kids giving candy to all of the downtown corporations. It was pretty neat. I loved visiting my mom's office there so I could get a little bag for myself hee hee.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6548 by vampirelycanthrope13
Most halloweens I sit and watch horror movies with my friends, it's sometimes funny to watch how scared they get by some horror movies that don't freak me out at all, like alien, terminator and child's play :)
However they like some slasher movies, which kind of scare me back :side:
Zombies I can deal with, realistic killers in movies are too close to the real world for my liking, seeing as they exist wheras zombies do not (as far as i am aware)

More
14 years 6 months ago #6561 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
I usually do some kind of Samhain ritual, involving candles and remembrance of loved ones who have passed on.

We may go out to see a friend's band as well, since it falls on a Saturday this year.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6615 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
Usually i get together some friends here at home and we have a good dinner, watch some movies (horror & bloody :S ), some pop corn, drinks and of course the costumes..
It's a night well spend..

More
14 years 6 months ago #6645 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Halloween Traditions
Nothing i would consider a tradition, but hey, always time to make new traditions right? any suggestions?

More
14 years 6 months ago #6660 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Halloween Traditions
In the Navy, our little group would streak along the pier...about half a mile...it was fun. 6 years of that was enough...now I just go to the bar that has contests, won 2...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds