Show Navigation Menu

where you would like to live?

More
14 years 8 months ago #667 by morphea3107
the country is very beautiful though but , as always people ruin everything...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #671 by Veszdrin
yes, people have a tendency to ruin the most beautiful parts of the world. that is a very beautiful picture of the countryside.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #672 by Aftermidnight
Romania is gorgeous but I can't imagine living outside of Britain. Somewhere near a cathedral would be nice... But an old-fashioned village instead of a big city. In fact, Salisbury is really nice and that's the nearest city to where I live anyway!

More
14 years 8 months ago #673 by morphea3107
it's really sad that people destroy their own \"home\"...btw...i got to go ... i'll be back later today...( don't miss me too much :P :lol: :silly: )

More
14 years 8 months ago #693 by Morgana
I spent a week and a half in north Wales, about 10 years ago, and I'd love to go back! I think some of my family, a few generations back, are from there, and I felt very much at home.

I could definitely see myself living there, or else in Scotland. Not in a city, though, it'd have to be somewhere out in the wilds, and near the ocean. Unless they'd let me live in Conwy Castle, but I don't think that's going to happen!

More
14 years 8 months ago #696 by morphea3107
if u live in conwy castle...take me with you :P:P :) :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds