Show Navigation Menu

where you would like to live?

More
14 years 8 months ago #777 by Highwayman
I would like to live in england where i am now about 1717 its rubbish now though

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #800 by tfillah
I would really like to return to Scotland... for good.

Aut Disce Aut Discede

More
14 years 8 months ago #802 by cemwerewolf
I think I'd like to live in Ireland. I had a friend who used to live there and he paints a really beautiful picture of the place. But really, I'd live just about anywhere if I could get out of this crowded city and into the countryside.

More
14 years 8 months ago #812 by janelle hell
I'm going to be boring here and say that I'd like to go back to my hometown: Los Angeles, CA. I'm living in Arizona right now *insert moans and wails here* & want to go HOME!!!

More
14 years 8 months ago #836 by CorpseQueen
I'm someone to understand the worth of being home. Was on a vacation for 4 weeks, and after 3 weeks I thought about the place I used to live... then wondered where I lived now, where I'd moved... realized I hadn't moved... and then I just wanted to go home :huh:
But Scotland seems like a goo place. Maybe I'll go there sometime... at least for vacation :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #880 by Eskelde09
At the moment (because it changes), I want to live in suburban Spain. Or Italy. They're both historically and culturally rich, have a decent climate, and the people are just awesome.

At least, the one's I've met. I have never actually left the US before...

I live in suburban Washington now, on the upper-west coast. It's pretty cool here =)

 cantates, avito

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds