Show Navigation Menu

where you would like to live?

More
14 years 8 months ago #727 by Veszdrin
i think one of the coolest places i would like to live would have to be the castle of vlad tepes. i've always loved reading about that place and from the pictures i have seen it looks like a very beautiful castle.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #728 by Aftermidnight
Isn't it called Bran Castle? Vlad's castle that is. But I think there are a few castles that could have been his. If not, sorry to mislead you.

More
14 years 8 months ago #743 by Vivaris
Vlad Tepes rebuilt and lived in Poienari Castle :)

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #747 by Veszdrin
You don't have to apologize aftermidnight. I don't quite know the full history myself so i'm always open to hear what others have to say. :) thanks for the info vivaris. much appreciated to the both of you.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #749 by knumpcy
If I had the funds I would most likely end up here for the rest of my days....Which is Belguim at this location.

urbex-it.blogspot.com/2007/04/b-celles-c...miranda-home-de.html

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 8 months ago #762 by Morgana
I'm not an expert on this by any means, but I think Vlad may have stayed briefly at Bran Castle, which is how it got associated with him. Plus, it just *looks* like a place where Dracula would live. Poenari was his main mountain-top fortress though, as far as I know. Quite an imposing structure, and pretty much impossible to attack with any amount of success.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds