Show Navigation Menu

where you would like to live?

More
14 years 8 months ago #645 by morphea3107
if there is one place where you would like to live , where would that be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #652 by Vivaris
Well, now that I'm still young I don't want to live in any one place yet, but when I settle down I can quite imagine myself being in my hometown (Ljubljana, Slovenia). However looking at things right now I would love to spend a year or two in Japan and China, and a year or two in Brazil! It would be amazing. And a year in South Africa would be awesome too :) And I probably will be moving to one of those places or some other country in a year's time. It's true what they say: Once you start moving from country to country, you never really stop!

The dream is alive...

More
14 years 8 months ago #655 by Veszdrin
there are several places where i would like to live but i don't think i would be content staying in only one. romania, england, or scotland. i move around a lot due to my job but i can never actually spend more than a week in a certain country. i've been to italy, spain, greece and england but never actually had enough time to experience any of the countries or cultures.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #659 by morphea3107
wow...never expected someone to say romania...i can't wait to leave this place...have one more month:d...i loved scotland and england, and i am going to england very very soon :D

More
14 years 8 months ago #665 by Veszdrin
haha. i've always wanted to visit romania but i wouldn't mind living there at all. it just seems like such and interesting place and i would love to take the time to really explore and learn of the countries history.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #666 by morphea3107
romania's history is quite fascinating , but it's too bad that things got to where they are now...

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds