Show Navigation Menu

Strange noises...

More
14 years 7 months ago #6431 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Strange noises...
My cat snores all the time, he's done it for so long that I'm quite used to it now. He wheezes a little sometimes when he's awake, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6465 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Strange noises...
Yes my male cat as well does snore and tries to chirp at birds or goes into a small frenzy when he see's them. The funniest is when I try to or attempt clip their claws, it sounds like he is saying NO! Granted they are Siamese and seems almost human at times.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 7 months ago #6474 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Strange noises...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
ilove cats!
It's so funny! :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #6485 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Strange noises...
One of my birds has learned to mimic a car alarm. It's really annoying sometimes. And he won't shut up until you assure him that he's not being stolen . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #6525 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Strange noises...
Just last night actually. I was posting on the Intro threads and both of my kittens were asleep on the bed next to me. Suddenly I heard a strange squeaking/groaning sound. I moved closer and noticed my cat was stretching/purring/meowing at the same time. Weird. It makes a sound that you'd have to hear to understand.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6553 by vampirelycanthrope13
It wasn't a pet, but a squirrel in the park really freaked me out when it started growling and barking at me, I didn't know what was making the noise until it started to run at me, and then chase me as i ran away from it! I sheltered in a building for a while and then it went away. It ws really wierd, and the squirrel was kind of mangey and not too well looking too :(

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds