Show Navigation Menu

Strange noises...

More
14 years 7 months ago #6571 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Strange noises...
knumpcy wrote:

Yes my male cat as well does snore and tries to chirp at birds or goes into a small frenzy when he see's them. The funniest is when I try to or attempt clip their claws, it sounds like he is saying NO! Granted they are Siamese and seems almost human at times.

Siamese are a very vocal breed. We had one when I was a kid, and I swear my mom could converse with it, not just talk \"to\" it like most people do with their pets. She'd say something, and the cat would answer, and it always sounded like he was trying to speak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #6665 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re: Strange noises...
To the chirping cat -
I totally know that is so cool, my other cat Midnyte does that to birds...I call him the Bird Whisperer...he really talks to him and tries to trill like a bird..

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by anastasia13. Reason: forgot something

More
14 years 7 months ago #6666 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Strange noises...
vampirelycanthrope13 wrote:

It wasn't a pet, but a squirrel in the park really freaked me out when it started growling and barking at me, I didn't know what was making the noise until it started to run at me, and then chase me as i ran away from it! I sheltered in a building for a while and then it went away. It ws really wierd, and the squirrel was kind of mangey and not too well looking too :(

attack of the killer squirrls? Thats freaky!! I wonder if it was a messed up dog? Mutated? Yikes glad you weren't bitten...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6857 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Strange noises...
killer squirrels hahahha..that made me laugh so much :D
my cat makes growling noises when i don't let her sleep on my bed...and she likes sitting on top of the door (one time a friend of mine came home with me and when he entered my room the cat fell on his head) he was like :\"what the hell happened???\" :laugh:

More
14 years 6 months ago #6878 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Strange noises...
Holy crap I was attacked by 3 killer squirrels back in Arkansas. One time I was in the yard talking on the phone and one jumped out at me from one of our trees. The second time I was riding my back down a trail in the woods and one jumped out of nowhere and hit my back tire. The third time was at school, one just came storming around the corner of one of the buildings and ran up my leg, then jumped into a small tree next to me. I hate squirrels! They're all trying to kill me! Damn you Foamy!! Damn your squirrely wrath!!

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6930 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Strange noises...
The scary thing is that as I read your post, I immediately thought of Foamy. I love that neurotic squirrel! But he seems to have something in for you . . .

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds