Show Navigation Menu

Strange noises...

More
14 years 7 months ago #6393 by anastasia13
I had something happen to me, well I was sitting here reading the forum and my cat was SNORING?!!! I moved my laptop aside and saw him sleeping so hard and snoring like any human!!!

Has your dogs, cats, birds, etc made weird noises...that shocked me so much I ended up laughing him awake with tears falling down my face...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6401 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Strange noises...
Yes! I had a mouse that used to squeak in his sleep! It was so hilarious but absolutely darling at the same time. And, sometimes when my cat is in a really deep sleep, he sticks his tongue out . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #6405 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Strange noises...
One of my female hamsters screams when she is discontent. It's a squeaky scream, but she does that whenever her hamster companions steal her food or when I wake her up. My first hamster that screamed- squeakingly, how else- did surprise. I used to call it Dani Filth :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #6408 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Strange noises...
Got a cat that \"talks\" to flys... doesn't mew at them, makes a strange clicking type noise...

More
14 years 7 months ago #6409 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Strange noises...
Got a cat that \"talks\" to flys... doesn't mew at them, makes a strange clicking type noise...

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #6413 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Strange noises...
My pets don't make strange noises, everything just normal noises that pets do.

But once my dog had a nightmare and he yowled and had cramps! My first thought was WTF!!! because he always slept peacefully and I didn't think of the possibility of animals having nightmares. I woke him up, he was at first a bit lost but then he licked my hand and everything was fine.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds