Show Navigation Menu

Favourite Piece of Jewelery

More
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #5231 by Adrianna
What is your favorite piece of jewelery?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5255 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Jewelery
Rings..
A lot from Alchemy and some of silver..

More
14 years 6 months ago #5264 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Jewelery
Pagan brand, Alchemy Gothic, some cruxifix...a cross necklace from Guess, a chainmail watch from Fossil, some odds and ends that I like from anywhere. A ivory bracelet from Singapore...a charm bracelet thats about 350 dollars worth..(vampire teeth, wolves, prayer box, moving charms, a wooden wolf charm, ivory pig, bunch of different silver charms. (white gold's alright but I haven't ever been a gold person, I look dumb.)

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5267 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Jewelery
My Grandmother's turquoise rings and bracelet that I inherited are my favorite pieces of jewelry that I own. Other than those, my skull bead piercing rings (never go anywhere without them, at least not for the past 10+ years, lol), my Alchemy \"Sacred Heart\" necklace, and a heart shaped necklace that belonged to my mom when she was a teenager are my favorites.

More
14 years 6 months ago #5317 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Jewelery
I'd have to say my absolutely all time favorite piece of jewellry is my mouse necklace. It's a large oval of jade with some purple coloring on it and five little mice carved into it. It's a beautiful piece that I just stumbled onto. The prize piece in my collection of rodent jewellry. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find such stuff . . .

More
14 years 6 months ago #5327 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Jewelery
cemwerewolf wrote:

I'd have to say my absolutely all time favorite piece of jewellry is my mouse necklace. It's a large oval of jade with some purple coloring on it and five little mice carved into it. It's a beautiful piece that I just stumbled onto. The prize piece in my collection of rodent jewellry. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find such stuff . . .

take a picture...i want to see...I love jade jewellry

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds