Show Navigation Menu

Pet names

More
14 years 6 months ago #6964 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pet names
CorpseQueen wrote:

He's been looking for animals (at least dogs) that he isn't allergic to, and found some. One little dog, and I don't see the point of a small dog... it can't protect you like a large on can :) The other is a big dog, but with lots and lots of white hair... just imagine my black clothes covered in long white hairs... and not to mention the grooming that has to be done.

I think a poodle would be great for you then. They come in three different sizes (small, medium and large) and you have all kinds of colors (black included). Poodles have only one coat (don't have the fine undercoat like other dogs) and therefore they shed minimally so you wouldn't have problems with any hairs on your cloths. (and you can trim them in any fashion you like, doesn't have to be the typical lion cut that some prefer)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6985 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pet names
But I don't like poodles... but thanks for the tip anyway. I like dogs that look more like wolfes, and he actually find some that he might stand, like Jämthund (that's the swedish name, btw) and Elkhound . I find them both very nice :silly: Even tho I'd rather have a cat, something like a sphynx... ;)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds