Show Navigation Menu

Pet names

More
14 years 7 months ago #6010 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Pet names
my amstaff was named sparky but i really wanted to name him odin ....or thor because he liked chewing my dads hammers ( they had wooden handles)...but what can you do when the dog likes the name ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6014 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pet names
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Thank you guys for your suggestions! I tried calling him some names and he responds to Nox. :) It always ends up with me going back to the first thing that come to my mind. :)

I called my mom and she said that the family decided to call him Don but I just told her that I don't care and that his name is Nox. After all the trouble I went through picking him up from the breeder and the trouble I'll have with bringing him home (3 and a half hour bus ride - poor puppy and poor me :S), I deserve to give him any name I like. Mom couldn't argue with that. After all, I'm not studying law for nothing. ;)

3+ hours on the bus? You should be able to get him to respond to Nox in that amount of time! Or at least, get somewhat used to it, then the family will have to call him that as well.

He already responds to it so there won't be any problems. XD

I'm just sorry I can't keep him with me, I'm already so gotten used to him. He's all the time at my feet when I'm on the sofa and while I'm doing something around the apartment he just sits on a spot where he can see me and doesn't try to get in my way.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6055 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Pet names
I have two dogs.. A couple.
I called them Ozzy (Osbourne) and Bonnie (Tyler).
Original and cool..
But Nox is cool to..
And they seem to respond to names with \"e\", \"i\" and \"o\" in them..
So you've made a good choice..
:)

More
14 years 7 months ago #6059 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Pet names
Black Mags- Nox sounds great...we all need photos!!!

My cat back home - Mister (passed) cat. Bridget (passed) Poodle, Red Sonya (passed) Poodle, Tiny (passed) Poodle. Their names fit.

The ones I have now Two cats as I hashed about before...Midnyte (black with russet tummy) really weird effect, Shadow is a Blue Russian...blue nose and everything..so silver he's blue. They are totally their names...Midnyte is totally the vampire and loves to sleep all day after playing outside. Shadow is the evil older cat and loves to push Midnyte around...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #6060 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Pet names
My bulldog's name is Sadie Lee, and tomorrow I'm getting a little kitten :)! I have no idea what I'm going to name it yet though.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6208 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Pet names
I have two cat's by the names of Ying & Yang. They are both 13yrs old and are brother and sister.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds