Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 5 months ago #8486 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
That's a risk you take with any creature of the wild though. They aren't meant to socialize with people. I was lucky none of them ever turned on me. At any moment one could have decided I was a threat and attacked out of simple self preservation. But, me being me, I gladly took that risk on many occassions. Much to the chagrin of my family . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8490 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Pets
Last time i see a raven was at the tower of london there's a legend that if the ravens ever leave the Tower of London, the White Tower, the monarchy, and the entire kingdom would fall.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Highwayman.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8495 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pets
We have a lot of ravens around student dorms (well, in particular one place, because the dorms are on more locations in the city). They have even two nests per tree, which I find really unusual, but I figure they have enough food so they live peacefully.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8588 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets
How do you get hours of entertainment out of your cat? Get him a harness with a bell on the back that sits between his shoulders. So far he's learned to roll over and do somersaults. And he's still going!

More
14 years 5 months ago #8592 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
I just have one aggressive budgerigar for a pet..

Would love a pet snake though - Now THAT would keep thieves away from your home. :P Shame everyone around me is scared of snakes. :(

More
14 years 5 months ago #8595 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Pets
My poor, poor kitten Mysti is going to the Vet Thursday. Time to get de-sexed.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds