Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 10 months ago #33378 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
Thankyou for your comments,it means alot.. :)
You do get really attached,i nearly kept the last doggie,he was a white siberian husky he was called Ice,about 10months old,so it was harder because he was still a puppy...

Ice was re-homed to a great family with children..

Had a chocolate labrador in,he was abused,had scars all over him,it was so sad.. :)

The labrador was rehomed :) ,but went to a family with no children and someone who would be around alot,due to his abuse,he could not be left on his own.. :(

Do you have any pets black_magnolia?..x

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33380 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Venom84 wrote:

Do you have any pets black_magnolia?..x

Well, I don't want to repeat myself, I've already written about my pets in previous posts in this thread. ;)

Currently I'm down to just a dozen cats or more? :silly: My alfa cat is a bit too friendly with other cats so she brings home a lot of friends. :woohoo: I think we are feeding half the neighbourhood strays.
What can I say? I can't chase them away when they come to eat with my cats and some of them have become so familiar that they are hanging around/sleeping at our house constantly. My mom isn't bothered with them either. They keep all the vermin out of the house and there aren't too many of them, so a few more mouths to feed aren't a problem.

I think we're getting a new dog this year - I'll try and make it this summer. :) My mom finally said yes and naturally appointed me with finding a dog which would firstly suit my mom's lifestyle. I'm more or less out of the house, my dad and sister can't care less, so it'll mostly be her dog. She wants a small dog. I'm not really a fan of small dogs (if it was my choice I'd get an Irish Wolfhound :P) so I'm really having a hard time finding a suitable dog breed. I thought about a rescue dog, but my mom doesn't feel comfortable with the idea. As she said it - she'd take a rescue if I was still at home, but on her own she doens't know if she could handle one.
I'm happy that she wants a dog at all on her own. My mom got bit by her family's dog when she was a kid, so it really took her a lot of time to get comfortable around dogs again.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33383 by Venom84
Sorry,i have prob read your earlier post,but i can never remember alot with kids running around.. :P
If you think your mom would be ok,so your mom could bond,a puppy may be a good idea..
Maybe a spaniel?..x

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 10 months ago #33387 by black_magnolia
Venom84 wrote:

Sorry,i have prob read your earlier post,but i can never remember alot with kids running around.. :P
If you think your mom would be ok,so your mom could bond,a puppy may be a good idea..
Maybe a spaniel?..x

:P Ha! I was thinking about a Cavalier King Charles. I know she wants it to be small and that's the biggest breed in the toy category, at least I think so. :silly:

I'm quite limited with the choice of breeds becasue I don't want to go out of the country for a dog and there aren't that many kennels in Croatia.

Just discovered that we have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi kennel in Croatia! YAY! :kiss: Oh... Now I have to see with my mom is she'd like a Corgi and when is the next litter planned...

And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33388 by Venom84
Thats good news,hope your mum agrees to it..
Puppies..everyonr loves puppies.. :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #33398 by black_magnolia
Venom84 wrote:

Thats good news,hope your mum agrees to it..
Puppies..everyonr loves puppies.. :)

I just need to find a time when she isn't covered with work, becasue she doesn't even want to hear about a dog then.

I think I'll just play dirty and e-mail her a ton of Corgi puppy pictures - that should do the trick. ;)

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds