Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 3 months ago #30071 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Pets
@ Black_Magnolia:
Wow, Darth Mau looks just lovely! More, your pets' names are great! :)

@ necie1286:
I sterelized Perla, she's always inside home cause I live at the 3rd floor near the historical center of Florence, a lot of traffic and few green areas full of... not very polite people.
I think I'd be sorry to leave the kitten go. I never have this problem because Cagliostro was a male cat (also sterelized for the same reasons of Perla) and Perla never remained pregnant.
Do you think you could post come pic of the kitten when they are born? :whistle:
I'd love to see 'em!

G'night!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #30074 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Swan wrote:

@ Black_Magnolia:
Wow, Darth Mau looks just lovely! More, your pets' names are great! :)

I think this comment should have been directed to Night Blossom. My pets' names aren't bad, but I'm sure I shouldn't get compliments for Darth Mau as he isn't mine. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30111 by Swan
Replied by Swan on topic Re: Pets
Oh my... sorry, it's true. :blush:
Sorry black_magnolia. :P

So Night Blossom, I confirm! :laugh: Your pets' names are great and Darth Mau is just lovely!

Hugs

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin
"Two things are infinite: the Universe and the human stupidity, but about the Universe I still have doubts." ~ Albert Einstein

More
13 years 3 months ago #30132 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
There was a little German Boxer puppy on the bus today when I went home! (I'm at my parent's place right now. Had to get away from Zagreb...)
The poor little pup was so scared, she was constantly barking! Everyone turned their heads in the bus to see what was going on. She was, so to say, being shipped alone in her transportation cage.
I thought at first that the girl that was sitting near the cage was her owner but when I went there and asked, I got to know that the puppy was alone. I felt sorry for her, so I sat beside her during the rest of the trip. Hell, it was the same bus line which I used when 'smuggling' my dog not even a year ago. :silly:
She instantly calmed down and positioned herself in the cage to be as close as possible to my feet. So adorable!!! :) The driver gave me a bottle of water and a little bowl so that I could give her something to drink when the bus stopped for a pause. She didn't really feel like drinking out of the bowl, so I made my fingers wet because she liked liking them and I really felt that she should have some fluid.
I'm also proud a bit of myself because I could resist her cuteness and not wish for a dog right away! :woohoo:
Would have been a wonderful day for me if I didn't get that blasted customs letter when I arrived home...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30143 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

There was a little German Boxer puppy on the bus today when I went home! (I'm at my parent's place right now. Had to get away from Zagreb...)
The poor little pup was so scared, she was constantly barking! Everyone turned their heads in the bus to see what was going on. She was, so to say, being shipped alone in her transportation cage.
I thought at first that the girl that was sitting near the cage was her owner but when I went there and asked, I got to know that the puppy was alone. I felt sorry for her, so I sat beside her during the rest of the trip. Hell, it was the same bus line which I used when 'smuggling' my dog not even a year ago. :silly:
She instantly calmed down and positioned herself in the cage to be as close as possible to my feet. So adorable!!! :) The driver gave me a bottle of water and a little bowl so that I could give her something to drink when the bus stopped for a pause. She didn't really feel like drinking out of the bowl, so I made my fingers wet because she liked liking them and I really felt that she should have some fluid.
I'm also proud a bit of myself because I could resist her cuteness and not wish for a dog right away! :woohoo:
Would have been a wonderful day for me if I didn't get that blasted customs letter when I arrived home...

Aww, the poor baby! Good for you for looking after her, even though she's not your dog.

More
13 years 3 months ago #30144 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
That's such a nice story! ^.^ But something confuses me - Where was her owner, if not on the bus?

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds