Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 4 months ago #29040 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
AWWWWWWWW its so cute. i didn't know they looked different. i just thought they were all black. i want one of those now. its so cute

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29044 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
I'm so happy the dogs are getting along... for the most part. My female husky keeps trying to mount my male corgi... I know it's just a dominance display thing, but it's very disturbing, and the corgi doesn't like it either. But even after he snaps at her to get off, no fights have broken out. Unfortunatly, I think I saw a flee on the corgi... *sigh* thankfully from work I have more topical flee/tick killer than I thought I'd ever use. Both dogs have already been given treatment #1. I know those horrible little bugs don't like people, but I havn't been able to shake that itchy feeling since seeing that nasty little creature. *scratch scratch scratch*

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29064 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Aww..

My other US auntie got a golden retriever pup from the US auntie that owns Brodie and Rena (Eng. Mastiffs)(aunties live on the same road), so we got a ton of pictures from them. Apparently, the pup's been crying all night because it was his first night away from home and his siblings last night. He's so cute..Can't get hold of the pics on this laptop, but he's sleeping in a lot of them and has lots of Christmas presents 'from Brodie and Rena'. :P The boxes of treats and the toys are all bigger than him, haha.

My dad surprised me this morning - Woke up, went to see the fish fry and the tank was squeaky clean, which I appreciate a lot as it was starting to get cloudy-algae traces on the sides and the fry are a real pain to get out of the tank.

I managed to take a few pictures which I'll upload later. It's not brilliantly clear, but they're big enough now to be pretty noticible (real range of sizes from a couple of mm to 1.5cm as some are a few months younger), and you can make out the little orange dots that are the other breed of fish fry in there. ^.^

Hope the picture shows up..
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29075 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
That was awsome of him. (: hard to count, how many little fishes are in that tank?

Your fam has great taste in dog breeds, mastiffs and goldens are awsome dogs.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29081 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
Love the pic of the fish. i wish i could get me some fish. but right now i don't have any room in my room for a tank. once i put some shelves up i'm going to try and get me some

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29083 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
:woohoo: No idea how many babies there are, but we do know there's 10 orange ones (because they stand out so much). We've estimated about 40-50 babies in there.

Our female swordtail's about to pop again as well, so more orange ones on the way, if they survive the big tank. Swordtails are notorious for eating their own young, so it's very difficult to find the babies alive after the mother's given birth.

@nwbevk:

The auntie with the mastiff usually has rottweilers, haha. She loves big dogs, which is quite funny because she's such a small person (going walkies becomes impossible with more than one dog at a time). She's under 5 foot and has to wear size double 0 in the US because of the general smallness that comes with the height, hehe. Envious of her thin-ness but pretty proud I've at least hit the 5 foot mark, so taller than both my US aunties. :P
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Envy.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds