Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 4 months ago #28800 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
@nwbevk if she dose get sick again i'll do that. she is my baby and i was started to cry seeing her so weak and sick

@black_magnolia. i do that too sometimes when they run by me fast like they do. they are fast runners so they sometimes look the same.

@Envy and black_magnolia. thank you. they are cute aren't they *smiles* they are also furry devils jumping on stuff. i have to sometimes pop Tinker's*black one* butt when she jumps up on top of my book case.

i love them so much just as much as i love Cali(our calico) and Goldie (our yorkie) the funny thing is me and Goldie share the same birthday Dec, 31th. i'm going to be 24 this year. wish i would get me some Alchemy stuff but i know my friends don't have the money. same with my parents

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28804 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
He's here he's here!!! (: Sweetest little boy, think I'm gonna call him Finley, or Fin for short. So far him and my Siberian are not off to a great start. She nipped at him just as he got in the door, bratty territorial breedist that she is. So put the muzzle on her, she still kinda terrorized and rolled him a bit so now that she's settled down a little, he wants nothing to do with her, and who can blame him. They'll get over it and figure it out soon I'm sure. Can't wait till he realizes he's home for good and will never be sent away, then he can open up, hopefully start playing. Right now all he wants is to be held or close by, sleeping by my feet at the moment. ^__^ Will add a pic after I get it sized down.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28807 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
Can't wait to see the pic. i love puppies they are so cute. and i hope your other baby soon clams down and they start getting along and become great friends

More
13 years 4 months ago #28820 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Oh, can't wait for the pics! :)
When my late dog was still a puppy he got a bit \"terrorised\" by our neighbours full grown German Shepard/Mastiff mix. They were ok when he finally grew up. I only interfered a little because I knew they have to sort it out in their canine way. I just looked out that he doesn't get hurt due to trampling, he only just got thoroughly slobbered and was a bit shocked because there was this mountain of a dog trying to play with him. :silly:
I find females generally are a bit more territorial, but it's normal that she nips at him and gives him a bit of a hard time, it's her way of showing him who's the boss and where his place in the pack is. At a time I had 5 dogs at once and I learned a load about packing orders. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28837 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Ugh..

Most of my fish have died now. Looks like they survived the worms but all have secondary infections (which we don't have a cure for yet..)

One fish started giving birth just before dying, which was very strange..She eventually became too weak and died whilst trying to push a baby out (it was half-out when she died). The babies she managed to get out were very abnormal. They were all extremely tiny with massive stomachs. A lot were stillborn and two came out completely black (but large and healthy). She ate a load of them anyway..We've decided to separate them for now, because we don't know if they're born with parasites/infections..Don't want them to get to our other fry.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28846 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
): So sorry for all your lost fish Envy. Very horrible thing to have happen.

This is my new Finley, who I found out will be a year old on new years day.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nwbevk.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds