Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
13 years 5 months ago #28007 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
:woohoo: Reminds me of something else. My friend's pet tortoise loves to defend his territory. He'll chase everything unfamiliar to him away through biting etc. It's adorable. ^.^ (When it's not you he's chasing).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28209 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Pets
Awww thats so cute. i want a pet turtle i love them so much but don't have the room right now for one

More
13 years 4 months ago #28287 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Pets
well people i live on a ranch in texas so i have 8 dogs,6 dwarf bunnies, and 3 goats, two of them are about to have babies. i love animals, i always help those in need

ZOSO

More
13 years 4 months ago #28294 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Pets
Prissy-> A ranch with no horses?? I used to live in Tex, had 3 dogs and a cat back then. Miss it much.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28315 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Pets
horses are to complicated

ZOSO

More
13 years 4 months ago #28467 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
I feel pretty crap. I mentioned before that in Chinese culture, fish are the best pets because they take any misfortune for you..Well..

I've never been superstitious, but apparently, my whole tank of 15+ fish is set to die. There's a parasitic worm in there and the cure isn't available in England (outlawed due to something about it being used in cocaine production)..Additionally, the parasite takes about 4 months to be visible, so..The fish fry they gave birth to are likely to die as well. That's a total of over 45+ fish.

I've failed my driving test, had a strange and incessant stomach ache for the past 2 weeks and I have 6 exams coming up.

Maybe some greater being really hates me right now. Just maybe. :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds