Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 1 month ago #17041 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
scootiebee wrote:

I just don't want to get in the habit of picking up stray animals. My mom did that when I was a kid, and we had all the stray cats in the neighborhood fixed (which was a necessity, because they were breeding out of control!), and got a lot of them homes. But I don't want to be a cat charity! Plus, when I was a kid, I didn't have to pay the vet bill! I won't be charitable again. I will just call the humane society.

Ahh good point..I don't have to pay vet bills. :P

A friend's mother often fosters rescued animals..But my friend gets so attached to them that they end up adopting tons. She now has 3/4 kittens, 2/3 dogs, a parrot and other things that are running around the house. Haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17235 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Pets
If i could. i would get a big piece of land and make a home for unwanted animals to live on.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17236 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Pets
I hope you are vegeterian because I don't know how you will get to eat meat!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17406 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Pets
Well, tomorrow I take Noelle, a.k.a. Fatty Kitty, to the animal rescue place to find a new home. Yay! hopefully she finds a really good home. I can't keep her, since she is destroying our house, and hates our other cat, it is not fun to have her here.

Well, 25 minutes after I started writing this, and had the phone ring, I can't remember where I was going with this post. *grumble*

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17433 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
:P Hah, strangely enough, a friend of mine found a stray black kitten hiding under his car last weekend. They took it in, but couldn't handle it because they have a pet dog and the kitten was going haywire just seeing the dog.

My friend with the million pets planned on taking it in, but it might not be possible if the kitten is too scared of other animals.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17460 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Pets
Does a carnivorous plant count as a pet? I've been looking at getting one but I live in a really cold area. It would have to stay inside, but I wonder if I could still keep it warm enough...

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds