Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 8 months ago #1285 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Well, let's see . . .

There's my mouse, Pepper, who squeaks in her sleep (there's actually a picture of her posing with me in the alchemy & you section). There' the two cockatiels, Lydia who can't stand me because she's decided my husband is her mate and Sam who spends his time either immitating a car alarm or wolf whistling at me. Then there's Snow, my beautiful white and orange milk snake who's an escape artist. And then on top of that there's my terror of a kitten Shade. His favorite past time is to wreak havoc and then look all cute when you go to scold him. Also outside there's a colony of bats up at tree and a family of partridges living in the park across the street who come across to eat the dropped seeds from our bird feeder. And that's my zoo . . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1286 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Well, maybe not from hell, but werid enough to come somewhere close from... My sister and her friend had two little hamsters, male ones. Had them for a year, and then they got babies... and when they got even more babies, my sister and her friend descided that they should seperate, as they clearly wheren't both males...
The femaly spent all days eating and sleeping, while the male run the wheel at all times (imagine to sleep that that spinning aound in the background). I'm not sure he got anything to eat tho... he was so thin :unsure:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1289 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Say hello to pookie dont you just want to hug him!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 8 months ago #1311 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Pets From Hell
Highwayman wrote:

Say hello to pookie dont you just want to hug him!

Wow, does he ever look pissed! Must have been fun trying to get that outfit off of him... unless this is photoshopped?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1547 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Pets From Hell
i laughed half an hour at pookie....
he is incredible....and he looks mad as hell ...=)))...am i mistaken of did pookie just had a bath ....he has a demonic look in his eyes but he is still adorable :))))):woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :blush:

More
14 years 8 months ago #1623 by vampirelycanthrope13
I have an awesome black gerbil. He's kind of stupid compared to how clever my last gerbil was, but i have trained him well enough to be held easily.
He is also kind of fat! I try to put him in the exercise ball, but all he does is roll the ball up to my feet and sit there looking at me until i put him back in his cage :)

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds