Show Navigation Menu

Holidays

More
14 years 7 months ago #4737 by Lonecrow
Holidays was created by Lonecrow
Where do you go on holidays..?
What do you do?
Name some perfect places to be some days..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #8158 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Holidays
When I was younger, I used to always go to North Wales because I live in the UK and my family can't really afford expensive holidays :3
It's a beautiful place, nonetheless.

I've been abroad once, to Spain, but there were a few family quarrels and therefore bad experiences.

This February I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend and his family to Orlando, Florida. Does anyone live there or has been there on holiday?

More
14 years 6 months ago #8170 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Holidays
I go to the seaside in my country or to other cities where there are festivals and concerts I also go to secluded mountain areas in the holidays. Sometimes I just stay at home and read and paint. It depends on my mood and on my budget!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #8188 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Holidays
I can't afford good holidays very often. My favourite places to go would be the USA, in particular, Florida(in winter)DC(in the summer) and Vegas (anytime).

More
14 years 6 months ago #8193 by Nox Aeterna
Replied by Nox Aeterna on topic Re:Holidays
I really do not do much on holidays, I take a walk for a while, I'm going to a park to rest and no worries :blush:

More
14 years 6 months ago #8195 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Holidays
Holidays just tend to be like regular days for me. Rarely I have plans but they are usually just an excuse for me to do something out of the ordinary and get away with it.

Meaning comes from within.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds