Show Navigation Menu

Incense

More
14 years 7 months ago #4763 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Incense
occasionally

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4816 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Incense
I like incense.
It's really good to put a soothing ambience.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4841 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Incense
Actually, I like the smell of fresh (or, as fresh as it gets in town) air. Need it, really, so not sure how I'll go with buring incense or oils. I couldn't handle it if the whole room filled with the smoke, but a little of it would be cool, just to add a scent to the air.

It's worth a try, I believe. And when I think about it, I actually got some incense and a placer to burn it in a few months ago... maybe I'll try it at some time. Probably with my window a bit open...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #5002 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Incense
I burn incense a lot... just the cheap, dollar-store stuff, but it adds a nice touch to the air. I don't find it gets too smoky if you only burn 1 or 2 sticks at a time (the cones produce thicker smoke, but don't last as long).

Aftermidnight - I like your oil-burner, that's really cool!

More
14 years 6 months ago #5003 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Incense
Not actual market incense....Braided sweet grass, burned in a dish. Sage, burned in a dish...I am actually illergic to the sticks, my face will poof up and I will sneeze for hours. So I use natural organic herbs and grasses.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37279 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Does burning excess amounts of incense count? :silly:
We've had the indoor smoking ban for years now and it's great until someone who has been smoking wafts past you.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds